Ablaze borosilicate glass scrubbers have extensive applications in chemical, pharmaceutical and allied industries. These are used to neutralize corrosive exhaust gases such as HCl, HBr, Cl₂, Br₂, NOx, etc. from reactors, before they can be safely discharged. These units can be used for caustic as well as acidic vapours, and the stripping liquid is chosen accordingly. Usually water is used but we can even use Aqueous NaOH solution or other solvent to neutralize the gases.
Each scrubber is provided with a corrosion-resistant recirculation pump, which ensures flow of solvent through the system. This flow rate can be controlled with an attached valve. The gas comes in contact with the solvent in the column, which is packed with raschig ring, thus providing enhanced surface area for gas absorption.
Capacity: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500 Litres Glass Column: Up to DN 800 Pressure: FV to +0.5 Bar (g) Temperature: Up to 200°C Material of Construction: Borosilicate Glass, PTFE
- Absorption column packed with raschig ring for higher efficiency
- Mobile frame for easy movement
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Flameproof/ ATEX approved Pump as per requirement
- Compact construction and visibility of process
- Spiral Product Cooler provided to maintain temperature of solvent